Visitors with reserved tickets will be prioritized and walk-ins will be welcomed.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
The health and safety of our staff and visitors are of the utmost importance. We ask that all staff and visitors wear a face mask when inside the museum.
All visitors 12+ are required to show proof of vaccination with a valid photo ID when visiting the Underground Museum. Visitors attesting to qualifying medical or religious exemptions may supply proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours and a valid photo ID.
Proof of vaccination includes any of the following:
- COVID-19 vaccination card;
- Photo of a vaccination card (both sides);
- Documentation of vaccination from a licensed healthcare provider;
- Digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California, Los Angeles County, or similar documentation issued by another state or jurisdiction.
- Proof of vaccination must be accompanied by a valid photo ID (driver’s license, government-issued identification card, or passport)
All visitors and staff are encouraged to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms linked to COVID-19. For a complete list of symptoms, visit the Center for Disease Control’s website.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
The Underground Museum is always free.
3508 W Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90018
Wednesday–Sunday: 12 – 6pm
Monday & Tuesday: Closed
Street parking is available on Washington Blvd. and the residential streets surrounding the museum. Please be respectful of our neighbors by closely following all posted signage.
Phone: +1 323 989 9925
- Service animals are welcome throughout the museum. Pets and emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals are not permitted.
- An ADA accessible restroom is located at the rear of the gallery, near the door to the Purple Garden.
- The Purple Garden is accessible via an ADA ramp.
Join our mailing list to stay in the know about upcoming exhibitions and programs.